Wednesday 4 November 2015

Presentation#1241

Hey Hello and welceom to my page!
I'm glad you came, take your time to look around.
Visit my bedroom( forexample) it's my favorite room. I decorated it how I wanted. Write more text about stardoll or about you

my

I have some great friends here on stardoll and I want to thank them! I have so much fun with htem and we have great times

FRIEND












 This was my presentation I hope you liked it


<p style="background-color:pink; color: white; width:500px; margin:auto; text-align:center; font-size: 15px;" title=" made by charly__6__">
    <span style="border-radius: 100px;box-shadow: 0px 0px 30px white inset, 10px 0px 3px #FFD3FF inset,20px 0px 3px #A0FFFF inset, 0px 10px 5px  #FFFFD4 inset;margin-left: 10px;  color: #fff; float: left; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS',Arial; font-size: 12px; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px; text-align:center; width: 100px;height: 100px; overflow: hidden;" title="made by charly__6__"><span style="font-size:72px;"><span style="font-size:60px;"><span style="font-family: comic sans ms,cursive;">H</span></span><span style="font-size:26px;">ey</span></span></span><strong> </strong><em>Hello and welceom to my page!<br />
    I&#39;m glad you came, take your time to look around.<br />
    Visit my bedroom( forexample) it&#39;s my favorite room. I decorated it how I wanted. Write more text about stardoll or about you</em><br />
    <span style="border-radius: 100px;box-shadow: 0px 0px 30px white inset, -10px 0px 3px #FFD3FF inset,0px 10px 3px #A0FFFF inset, 0px 10px 5px  #FFFFD4 inset;margin-right: 10px;  color: #fff; float: right; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS',Arial; font-size: 12px; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px; text-align:center; width: 100px;height: 100px; overflow: hidden;" title="made by charly__6__"><span style="font-size:72px;"><span style="font-size:60px;"><span style="font-family: comic sans ms,cursive;">m</span></span><span style="font-size:26px;">y</span></span></span><br />
    <br />
    <em>I have some great friends here on stardoll and I want to thank them! I have so much fun with htem and we have great times</em><br />
    <span style="font-size:36px;"><span style="border-radius: 200px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 30px white inset, 0px -10px 3px rgb(255, 211, 255) inset, 20px 0px 3px rgb(160, 255, 255) inset, 0px 10px 5px rgb(255, 255, 212) inset; margin-left: 150px;margin-right: 150px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); float: left; font-family: &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;,Arial; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px; text-align: center; width: 200px; height: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="made by charly__6__"><span style="font-family: comic sans ms,cursive;"><span style="font-size:48px;">&bull;</span><br />
    FRIEND<br />
    &bull;</span></span></span><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <span style="font-family:comic sans ms,cursive;"><strong><strong><strong>&nbsp;This was my presentation I hope you liked it </strong></strong></strong></span></p>

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.